Catena Rossa Sarezzo
address: Via Massimo D'Azeglio 52, 25068 Sarezzo (BS)
The Catena Rossa farmhouse extends for five hectares on the private hill in Cagnaghe, situated in Val Trompia, 18 Km north of Brescia. Completely immersed on the nature, the structure comes with:
- a large outbuilding with its own independent entrance and the access to the outdoor swimming pool
- a single vintage room with a queen-size bed
- a large double bedroom (where an extra bed can be added), with a terrace and a reading area.These two rooms share the large bathroom with shower. Access to the outdoor swimming pool. Breakfast included, possibility of catering at the restaurant of the hill.
Camper area equipped for 6 campers in the large picnic area in contact with animals (fallow deer, ducks, geese and chickens), barbecue, bathrooms, gazebo with picnic tables.
Ideal as a stopover for the whole family: there are various events for children, for example a treasure hunt with “Fairy Smemorina” in the “Bosco dei folletti” and at the “Casa delle fate”, 1.5 Km path in the wood with chestnut trees, “In the dark” path between the atelier of “Pozioni fatate” and the “Baita degli elfi Pentolacci”. Courses on herbs and creativity.Costs from:
- dependance - 1 double room and 1 single room, reding area with a couch and bathroom with shower: €120/day; breakfast included and access to the outdoor swimming pool.
- Single room with double bed: €45/day; breakfast included, access to the outdoor swimming pool and shared bathroom.
- Double room: €75/day; breakfast included and access to the outdoor swimming pool.
- Opening period: all year
- networks and connections: free Wi-Fi
- for cyclists: bicycle shelter area
- foreign language spoken: English
- notes: camper parking areas equipped with loading, unloading and electricity (bathroom area without shower), barbecue, gazebo with picnic tables.